SteelSeries Arctis 3 Headset Specifications:
– Neodymium Drivers: 40 mm
– Headphone Frequency Response: 20–22000 Hz
– Headphone Sensitivity: 98 db
– Headphone Impedance: 32 Ohm
– Headphone Total Harmonic Distortion: < 3%
– Headphone Volume Control: On Ear Cup
– Microphone Frequency Response: 100Hz–10000Hz
– Microphone Pattern: Bidirectional
– Microphone Sensitivity: -48 db
– Microphone Impedance: 2200 Ohm
– Microphone Noise Cancellation: Yes
– Microphone Location: Retractable
– Microphone Mute Toggle: On Ear Cup
– Connector Type: USB or 4-Pole 3.5mm via included adapter
– Cable Length: 3 m / 10 ft
– Cable Material: Rubber
– Share Jack: Yes
– Detachable Cable: Yes
– Arctis 3 Headset
– Main Cable
– Dual 3.5mm Extension Cable
The best headset for everywhere you game
Designed for everywhere you game, with superior sound, comfort and style on all gaming platforms, including PC, PlayStation, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, VR and mobile via detachable 3.5mm cables.
ClearCast noise cancelling microphone
The Arctis ClearCast microphone uses a bidirectional design, the same used by aircraft carrier deck crews, for superior noise cancellation so that your voice sounds clear and natural.
With its lightweight construction, innovative suspension design, and athletics-inspired fabrics, Arctis is proven by Esports pros to stay comfortable over the longest gaming sessions.
Windows Sonic Spatial Audio
Designed for full compatibility with Windows Sonic Spatial Audio, the native surround sound built into Windows 10 PCs and Xbox ONE consoles.
For more information, visit SteelSeries.com