RODE NT-USB Mini Microphone Specifications:
- High-quality condenser capsule that delivers warmth and presence for a clear, professional sound.
- Directional cardioid pickup pattern optimized to reduce room sound and other extraneous noise.
- Smooth frequency response that sounds incredible in a wide variety of applications.
- In-built pop filter for reducing plosives.
- Unique detachable magnetic desk stand to mitigate knocks and bumps and is easy to remove.
- Integrated 360-degree swing mount for quick and easy positioning on a desktop, mic stand, or studio arm.
- Studio-grade headphone amplifier with precision level control and switchable zero-latency monitoring for eliminating distracting echo.
- Class-compliant USB output that works seamlessly with computers and tablets, simple to use – just plug in and hit record.
ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
Active Electronics: Electret condenser, A/D and USB interface
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Input SPL @ 1% THD: 121dB (A-weighted, as per IEC651)
Sample Rates: 48 kHz
Bus Powered: Yes
Bit Depth: 24-bit
Analog Outputs: 3.5mm headphone
Computer Connectivity: USB – simultaneous I/O Mono input, stereo output
Output Connection: USB-C
OS Requirements: macOS 10.12 / Windows 10
Warranty: 1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration here
Weight (g): 585
Dimensions (mm): Height: 141.9 / Width: 54.5 / Diameter (base): 89.3