Elgato HD60 Pro Game Capture Card Specifications:
– OS: Windows 10(64 bit) / Mac: Sierra
– GPU: Intel HD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 600 or better
– CPU: Intel i5-4xxx quad-core or better
– Interface: USB 3.0
– Input: Playstation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch (unencrypted HDMI)
– Output: HDMI (pass through) up to 1080p 60fps
– Supported Resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576i, 576p, 480p
– Capture bitrate: Up to 40 Mbps
– Dimensions:112 x 75 x 19mm / 4.4 x 3 x 0.75in
– Weight: 106 g/ 3.7 oz
USB 3.0 Cable
2m / 6.5 ft USB Cable
With a slick exterior, streamlined curves and striking LED status strip, HD60 S outperforms in appearance alone. But the real power lies within. Stunning 1080p60 quality leaves no doubt that you’re serious about your craft, while a state-of-the-art, reversible USB-C connector gets you hooked up in a snap. It’s plug’n’play taken to the next level – literally.
HD60 S features a reliable, high-performance USB 3.0 connection to bring Instant Gameview to an external capturing solution for the first time. Now, your stream is powered by superior low latency technology that gets you up and running on Twitch or YouTube, in no time.
Want to show off your skills, showcase your highlights, or share your entire story as it unfolds? With HD60 S, wield the power of advanced GPU acceleration to seamlessly record hours of your gameplay. Then access your content right where you need it, and instantly create history.
Customize your stream without limits. Add your webcam, overlays, alerts and more, and change your layout on the fly with scenes.
Forget to hit record? No sweat. Simply slide back in time and capture every moment retroactively.
Add your voice with the built-in Live Commentary feature, and you’re all set for the big show.