The PSA1+ is the ultimate studio boom arm for podcasters, streamers and broadcasters. Its innovative parallelogram spring design ensures ultra-smooth movement and precise microphone placement in any position, while its fully damped internal springs and neoprene arm cover eliminate mechanical noise for completely silent operation. Integrated cable management ensures your setup is tidy and its extended reach and full 360-degree rotation make it easy to position your microphone exactly where it needs to be. Take your content to the next level.
- Premium professional studio boom arm for podcasters, streamers, broadcasters, and creators
- Innovative parallelogram spring design for precise mic placement and ultra-smooth movement
- Fully damped springs for completely silent operation
- Superior isolation from keyboard, mouse and desk noise
- Integrated cable management for both USB and XLR cables
- Compatible with any microphone or shockmount using a standard thread, weighing between 94g and 1.2kg, including the NT-USB Mini, PodMic, Procaster, Podcaster, Broadcaster and more
Just Add Your Mic
Whether you're streaming, podcasting or broadcasting, the PSA1+ will slot seamlessly into your setup – just add your favourite mic and start recording. It is compatible with all standard shockmounts and both end and side-address microphones are accommodated by the flexible mounting system either in the downward or upright position. Microphones weighing as little as 94g all the way to 1.2kg are supported with complete stability and the integrated cable management system can be used with both XLR and USB cables.